IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New in todays "get off my lawn epsode" 3yo is too sick to go to daycare
lets take him to granma and granpa's house! he works from home!
parental unit gets off work and comes to collect child.
"Oh he is pretty sick, he should stay here so his brother and parental unit don't catch it"
first I hear about it is when the little guy shows up in my office wanting to watch my TV after I thought he left for the day.

sigh,
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Don't get sick!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Or do, and get a legitimate excuse to take a day off and hang out with the tyke?
OK, three might be a little early; AFAICR mine got really fun to be with at around four or so. But, hey, maybe Box's descendants, not being burdened with the Conradian genome, develop a little faster.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Depends on what he's sick with
--

Drew
New unfortunately untl mid sept it is too busy to take time off
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     in todays "get off my lawn epsode" 3yo is too sick to go to daycare - (boxley) - (4)
         Don't get sick! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Or do, and get a legitimate excuse to take a day off and hang out with the tyke? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Depends on what he's sick with -NT - (drook)
                 unfortunately untl mid sept it is too busy to take time off -NT - (boxley)

Any more detail than what's there and you'd have to have the magic software they use in movies to pull a license plate out of five pixels.
69 ms