I expect to wait at least three or four days over what anyone else in the country would be able to get. To start off with any Amazon delivery date gets changed when they figure out where I live. They push it out at least a day. And I'm on one of the last runs of the day area. So if a driver is running late they say f*** it and turn around and go back to the warehouse. And then my package has to get shuffled around and scheduled for delivery the next day.

When I get a notification that something is out for delivery, there is a 50-50 chance it will actually show up that day.

And then can get delayed again just based on the fact I'm pretty much the last delivery of the day.

The UPS guy loves me. At least on the days the packages are light. When they are heavy I tip well.

The FedEx guy brought a pallet to my backyard. He broke his ass on that one. I tipped way too much and he gave me money back.

Whenever there is a new driver, I can be pretty sure that my package will be delivered to my neighbor and not me. My address marker is obscured by a stack of mailboxes. I will create a much more apparent one in the future.