IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The breast years of their lives
In the mid-eighties I was present for a curious spat between an old friend and his wife, who was then in law school.

OF: Damn it, I told her to pick up some half-and-half. How does she expect me to drink my coffee without milk or half-and-half? (poking around the refrigerator) Hmmm. Maybe this would work.

RC: What’s that?

OF: It’s Pam’s breast milk. (their firstborn, obviously, was still nursing) Let me try it. It’s got to be better than nothing. [SPOILER: It wasn’t]

The thin grey fluid is poured into the coffee, which turns the color of spent dishwater.

OF (tasting): Ick!! (spits)

RC: Not good, huh? (OF pours contents of cup into sink)

I will not attempt to produce the exchange that occurred when, after a long day of studying tax law, OF’s wife returned to be bitterly reproached by her husband for failure to maintain dairy inventory, nor her startled and affronted reaction (grave offense had been taken) on learning that her fluids had been misappropriated for profane purposes. It got ugly…

curd-ially,

(Many people, reading this account, might assume my old friend to be more than a little self-absorbed. They would share this opinion with his ex-wife of three decades, although she herself has turned into an appalling piece of work during the intervening years.)
New I had a white Maine Coon kitten
Blue eyes. Join those two characteristics together and you end up with a deaf cat for the most part.

She was beautiful. And she wandered my apartment in the middle of the night crying. Please come hold me.

Yarhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

My first wife was pregnant with Ben at the time. Every time that cat screamed it hit the perfect frequency. Her nipples would squirt.
New Much variation possible in human breast milk
After all, us humans essentially live "wild" lives and the diet of the mother does influence the breast milk. But so do a lot of other things, not surprisingly. The milk provided for a brand-new newborn is different than when the kid is nearly 2.

I came across a documentary about it years ago. There are people who sell excess breast milk and other people who buy it.

Wade.
     The formula shortage drives me crazy - (crazy) - (14)
         Yes, but also ... - (drook) - (3)
             The breast years of their lives - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 I had a white Maine Coon kitten - (crazy)
                 Much variation possible in human breast milk - (static)
         apparently no one has heard of canned milk eldest used that - (boxley)
         Breastfeeding is also a form of birth control. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         This is one of those topics... - (pwhysall)
         Three things: - (InThane) - (6)
             Thanks all for the various points of view -NT - (crazy) - (5)
                 Wife is a geriatic nurse with two kids and many many more nieces and nephews that she took care of - (crazy) - (4)
                     "Should" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Then why is she a nurse? - (drook)
                     You know, you can be quite an arsehole sometimes. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Yep, I got the perfect wife - (crazy)

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
44 ms