IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Three things:
1. Not all women can produce enough milk for their children. My wife struggled to keep up with our daughter's needs. There are women that for one reason or another just can't get milk out. Breast cancer survivors anybody?

2. Work/life balance in this country is FUCKED. My wife was retreating into her office at lunchtime to pump milk; she used this time to finish paperwork. Not all women are given this benefit.

3. Sometimes, mom dies or the child is adopted out. You gotta feed them something...
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
Expand Edited by InThane May 31, 2022, 03:44:27 PM EDT
New Thanks all for the various points of view
New Wife is a geriatic nurse with two kids and many many more nieces and nephews that she took care of
Told you to go f*** yourself.

We are a bunch of guys rambling on about women specific healthcare issues. And the woman in my life told me to tell you you're full of s*** and all women should be feeding the kids and if they're not then the kids should die. Pretty much. She believes in evolution in action.

The point of the exercise was not to express my view. It was to express my wife's view. And see what the response was. And it does not agree with the wife. But the wife is the woman in this mix.
Expand Edited by crazy June 1, 2022, 10:23:15 AM EDT
New "Should" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.
New Then why is she a nurse?
Evolution in action would mean her job doesn't exist.

As for our responses, they were mostly, "You can't dictate that, there's reasons some women can't," and one, "You, as a man, don't belong in this conversation."

How would you interpret the results of your experiment?
--

Drew
New You know, you can be quite an arsehole sometimes.
So, congratulations: Seems you found yourself the perfect wife. "All women should be feeding the kids"?!? Tell your arsehole wife that they ARE: Sometimes from a bottle.

Because not all women CAN feed the kids from their tits. The pain and anguish my wife went through with our son... Arseholes, both of you.

[Removed: Suggestions for what evolution in action might entail for people like you and your wife.]
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Yep, I got the perfect wife
And yes she can be some serious evil sarcastic sometime. That's half the fun. And she's in the perfect profession. Every single one of her patients will die. Every one. And she gives them the best exit possible. Laughing as they go if they are coherent enough.
     The formula shortage drives me crazy - (crazy) - (14)
         Yes, but also ... - (drook) - (3)
             The breast years of their lives - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 I had a white Maine Coon kitten - (crazy)
                 Much variation possible in human breast milk - (static)
         apparently no one has heard of canned milk eldest used that - (boxley)
         Breastfeeding is also a form of birth control. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         This is one of those topics... - (pwhysall)
         Three things: - (InThane) - (6)
             Thanks all for the various points of view -NT - (crazy) - (5)
                 Wife is a geriatic nurse with two kids and many many more nieces and nephews that she took care of - (crazy) - (4)
                     "Should" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Then why is she a nurse? - (drook)
                     You know, you can be quite an arsehole sometimes. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Yep, I got the perfect wife - (crazy)

Learn to love the Questions.
--Rilke, Rainer Maria
56 ms