IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm considering a comparative e-bike review
I have a pedigo 500 watt hub drive electric bike. I love this bike. But I didn't know any better.

This bike won't take me up a hill. I accept that I need to exercise some more so I can ride this bike up the hill. I have spent about a month enjoying whipping around with this bike and pushing my own body and building a bit of muscle. It's been fun.

Then I hit hit a beach that was all rocks. This bike has no shocks and the second I hit these rocks I went flying and almost killed myself. The bike landing on me adding insult to injury. I realize I needed shocks.

So then I started researching shock absorber bikes. That have a mid drive, not a hub drive. That were 750 w.

I settled on an Amazon deliverable bike and ordered it. It showed up and it did not work to start off with. And Amazon wants to limit interaction with vendors. I just got the vendor email address and we are just interacting now. This bike does not work yet and I really don't want to package it up and return it, it is really heavy.

When I am done this process, I hope I'll have a usable 750 watt shock absorber mid-drive bike. Which will haul my ass up the steep hill. Which will ride through the beach rocks. Plus two more other bikes that other people can use to ride beside me on the regular beautiful paths we have here. And I will do a comparative YouTube video.
New Here's one on sale at Costco.
Jetson Adventure Adult Electric Bike

The video makes it look nice with the shock absorber, but it's only 250 Watts.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Paved paradise, put in a parking lot - (crazy) - (5)
         Well, alder trees stabilize dirt when sometimes no other tree would. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I love watching people who are good at what they do -NT - (drook) - (3)
             Finally an explanation for this weird phenomenon of watching other people play games on YouTube. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 I'm considering a comparative e-bike review - (crazy) - (1)
                     Here's one on sale at Costco. - (a6l6e6x)

Full ahead flank!
63 ms