1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New one too many trips to disney
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Aw, I was coming to post that
You beat me to it.

He's obviously having some serious good time in that underwear shot. I have no problem with his good time. In my rocky horror days I sported a red sequin corset on top of fishnets on top of high heels and I wore them well. Damn it. While dancing to the Time Warp in the aisles and performing the entire movie on the stage. I was one of those crazies.

Of course his political party will not have that. Good. The guy is a total a****** and I loved how the article outlined his very short marriage to his beard, which she might not have understood and it took a few months for her to run screaming, while simultaneously maintaining his paid lover in the house.
New Apparently he doesn't play well with the state party folks
According to this guy (who tends to be right far more often than wrong) this is the state party releasing their oppo research on him. https://youtu.be/3eTd9v3BtUE They want to replace him with someone easier to work with, and who might actually try to do the job.
--

Drew
New Interesting. Thanks for the pointer.
New Parsed that the wrong way around at first.
I read "marriage" as metaphorical in...
his very short marriage to his beard

...in stead of "beard", as in "he had a beard on his face for a short while, and he was all into that beard; he was 'married' to it".

which she might not have understood

The "she" was the double take that made me go back and re-parse.

Funny thing, language.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     one too many trips to disney - (boxley) - (4)
         Aw, I was coming to post that - (crazy) - (3)
             Apparently he doesn't play well with the state party folks - (drook) - (1)
                 Interesting. Thanks for the pointer. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Parsed that the wrong way around at first. - (CRConrad)

We need to drill for VASELINE in ALASKA!
93 ms