IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Looking for a video from a couple years ago
It had the animated infographic look. It was about two students, one rich the other poor, going to college. The rich student's parents covered everything, poor student had to work. All the "small" things that made one experience easier than the other.

Near the end of the senior year the rich student is attending a luncheon for top graduates, poor student is waiting tables at the luncheon, and blows up when the rich one talks about how he got where he is through hard work and dedication.
--

Drew
New Video or webcomic?
Unfortunately, I can't find it at the moment.

Wade.
New Comic
Looks like it started as a still and was minimally animated when they turned it into a video.
--

Drew
New Is this it?
https://digitalsynopsis.com/inspiration/privileged-kids-on-a-plate-pencilsword-toby-morris/

(I was having network problems with my work laptop yesterday that kept breaking Google search (but nothing else...), but everything is fine now.)

Wade.
New Bingo!
Had you seen it before and recognized it, or did you somehow google it just based on the description?
--

Drew
New Seen it before and recognised it from your description.
New Why would you be looking for this?
This is the type of thing you send someone to take them down a peg. Or you offer up to a kid to show how privileged they are. You certainly don't show it to someone who's not privileged because it's painful and they already know. Unless you have a whole bunch of them together and you're trying to start a revolution.

So why are you looking for it?
New A) What business is that of ours; B) Your second explanation looks very plausible.
Drook has kids. Maybe he's just looking to teach them beforehand not to be arseholes when they go to college.

Or he knows people who need to be taken down a peg or six.

Why would you be caring about this?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New None of the above
I'm doing a diversity, equity and inclusion session at work. Going to post this as the opener.
--

Drew
     Looking for a video from a couple years ago - (drook) - (8)
         Video or webcomic? - (static) - (4)
             Comic - (drook) - (3)
                 Is this it? - (static) - (2)
                     Bingo! - (drook) - (1)
                         Seen it before and recognised it from your description. -NT - (static)
         Why would you be looking for this? - (crazy) - (2)
             A) What business is that of ours; B) Your second explanation looks very plausible. - (CRConrad)
             None of the above - (drook)

Fight me!
183 ms