IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I know it's fun to make fun of Tucker Carlson, but occasionally he's right on the actual science
https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2017/10/02/youre-not-the-man-your-father-was/?sh=4083bed58b7f

Yes testosterone is dropping. And yes it has caused cultural changes that he doesn't like. Too f****** bad. In his world the violent psychopaths always win. In the current world the manipulative corporate psychopaths usually win. I'd rather fight the corporate psychopaths than the violent psychopaths.

So then he gets made of fun of for interviewing the guy who hits his testicles with infrared light. And infrared lasers.

The use of these devices have a well documented effect. Depending on the wavelength, they stimulate different depths of your body and provide increased blood flow to the area which allows for faster healing in the event of injury and various positive health benefits.

I did a lot of research before I bought mine. I bought it from my prosthodontist who uses it on his patients after tooth extraction and he found the wound healing with it was much quicker. I'm very happy with it. There have been several cases where long-term joint pain such as elbow or shoulder disappears after a couple days of usage. Maybe it's placebo but I don't think so.

https://www.multiradiance.com/patient-zone/products/tq-solo/

During the interview Carlson called it tanning your balls. Or something along the lines of tanning something. But it's not tanning. Tanning requires UV radiation and you certainly do not want to send that to your balls. This is infrared.

Do I want to do it? And how would I know if it's working? I bet I could find a testosterone level test kit to monitor. I might give it a shot.

And the sentient LRPD told me:

The only time I forgot to breathe I was on LSD, codiene, sangria, and whippets
Expand Edited by crazy April 19, 2022, 04:09:10 PM EDT
New whippets? ooh thats rough
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New "What a cruddy, unimaginative anti-climax."
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     I know it's fun to make fun of Tucker Carlson, but occasionally he's right on the actual science - (crazy) - (2)
         whippets? ooh thats rough -NT - (boxley)
         "What a cruddy, unimaginative anti-climax." -NT - (malraux)

is there more coffee... can I have another cup... you wanna cup I can make some more... I have alot... I mean I have this pot here... but its almost gone and its been sitting there for 10 minutes anyway... I should make more... did I ask if you needed coffee??? do you??? need coffee I mean...
40 ms