IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup. Genius VVP isn't.
https://twitter.com/TayfunOzberk/status/1514390930106765318

Tayfun Ozberk @TayfunOzberk
🎯 Ukraine's struck on Moskva cruiser is confirmed by the Russian news agencies.

✅ Russia is the first country losing its flagship against a state which doesn't have a naval force.

RIP Moskva 🙋‍♂️
7:51 PM · Apr 13, 2022·Twitter for Android

[ womp, womp ]

Cheers,
Scott.
New Great news!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: Great news!
New I love the fact the missile was originally developed by Russia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kh-35

And then the ukrainians took it for continued enhancement and in-house development to put it on trucks. And they were supposed to have a deadline to release this missile for usage in April. And no one believed they were able to do it.

I got the following LRPD which triggered this thought process:

Chinese Bookmarks of DOOM!

As I was looking into the missile, I was thinking of the Chinese silkworm, at least that's what I think it was called that when Iran was using to threaten the US ships off their coast. It worked. We got the f*** out of there.

This missile is nothing compared to the silkworm. So this means those Russian ships have to stay very far away because they are totally incapable of defending against ancient crap. Their supposed aircraft carrier has been called a floating smoking pile of trash. Where is that right now and what the hell would happen if the ukrainians took that out?

There are multiple countries that have access to satellite intelligence that knows where everything is. The question is what are they sharing with the ukrainians who then get to launch the missile?

This war might set Russia back a hundred years. It just took them back 20 as far as economy and ability to do anything with the rest of the world. They won't be let back in until Vlad is gone. They will be a starving third world country who can't feed their people and it will be very cold. And even then their military will be nothing. This is a cause for revolution.

I have to say I was totally wrong in my original posts concerning how this war would go. I'm thankful for that. I'm still sure that there will come a moment of absolute horror when Vlad realizes he's losing and losing might include his own personal position, which in turn will lead to some incredible escalation. Not necessarily just in the Ukraine. Just because he's going to say f*** it on the way out.
Expand Edited by crazy April 14, 2022, 10:17:32 AM EDT
Expand Edited by crazy April 14, 2022, 10:20:11 AM EDT
Expand Edited by crazy April 14, 2022, 10:27:06 AM EDT
New The Kuznetsov appears to be in Murmansk
https://latitude.to/articles-by-country/ru/russian-federation/1754/russian-aircraft-carrier-admiral-kuznetsov

Probably the safest place for it, and losing it may not be that much of a loss...
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a36178827/russia-aircraft-carrier-admiral-kuznetsov-return/

Ironically, it was built in Ukraine. I wonder if they put in a thermal exhaust port to the mazut tanks?
New It is held to be very bad luck . . .
. . seamen have long held it's very bad luck to rename a ship. This one was renamed so many times it's no wonder it's a "cursed ship".
     self.petard.hoisted()? - (scoenye) - (7)
         Yup. Genius VVP isn't. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             Great news! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Re: Great news! - (Another Scott)
             I love the fact the missile was originally developed by Russia - (crazy) - (2)
                 The Kuznetsov appears to be in Murmansk - (scoenye) - (1)
                     It is held to be very bad luck . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Well, Putin would get the opposite of what he wanted with NATO. - (a6l6e6x)

We have wet blue cow.
97 ms