IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Clean first pass is so much better than slap it on then clean it up, same with painting
--

Drew
New M is magic with drywall
I watched her take a fall. Down the steps. I tried to catch her but she's bigger than me. I could not stop her. She went head over heels down the steps and through the wall.

She was okay. I had a moment of thinking I had to take her to the hospital. And then I looked at the wall. Holy s***. That wall is gone and I am going to jail. I was on drug court at that time and alcohol was not allowed in my house. That was 10 years in jail for me. If I got caught. We are in a rental and the owner lives next door and she is a picky old lady. I'm going to jail for this for sure.

M bought everything she needed to fix it. She carved out the wall and created a squared off area. She cut a piece of plasterboard in and taped it. She plastered everything as needed. She found matching paint and painted it. It was amazing. You could not see that hole.

Yes, I understand. Professionals are professionals for a reason. M is better.
     I need to install a door - (crazy) - (20)
         bosch or makita both solid - (boxley) - (3)
             Re: bosch or makita both solid - (crazy) - (2)
                 Re: bosch or makita both solid - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Great video for morons - (crazy)
         Pay The Man. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             I have the self-centering drill bits on the shopping list - (crazy)
             Concur - (scoenye)
             Re: Pay The Man. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 Experienced craftsfolk are magical - (malraux) - (2)
                     Clean first pass is so much better than slap it on then clean it up, same with painting -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         M is magic with drywall - (crazy)
         I bought a Milwaukee router a few years ago. - (Another Scott)
         Are you sure you need a router for this one job, four hinge cutouts? - (CRConrad) - (7)
             Correct - (pwhysall) - (6)
                 I've chiseled before - (crazy) - (5)
                     Oscillating tools are great, but not magical - (malraux) - (4)
                         That's what you're paying for when you pay the man - (drook) - (3)
                             I have time and spare materials - (crazy) - (2)
                                 Wood can be unforgiving... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Yes, it is - (crazy)

Yeah, let's watch the lamp. It's more fun and less predictable.
108 ms