IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New mix of gcc and cc usage?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Nope
     Old UNIX game archaeology - (pwhysall) - (20)
         Something wrong with the $PATH at that line? -NT - (drook) - (19)
             Not the $PATH, but a missing -I. - (pwhysall) - (18)
                 Well obviously anyone trying to build apps would know to do that, duh! -NT - (drook) - (17)
                     Here's one of the error messages - (pwhysall) - (16)
                         mix of gcc and cc usage? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Nope -NT - (pwhysall)
                         I assume it's related to sizes of various things changing as memory spaces got bigger. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Nope :) -NT - (pwhysall)
                         Well, the answer was obvious - (pwhysall) - (11)
                             Oh dear. - (static) - (10)
                                 One thing I love about Rust... - (InThane) - (9)
                                     I miss the generic PCC messages - (crazy) - (8)
                                         On the other hand, it was part of a 30-page case statement - (crazy) - (7)
                                             Didn't you have anyone doing code review? - (drook) - (6)
                                                 Code review? I was the ultimate cowboy coder in those days. - (crazy) - (5)
                                                     Mel? Is that you? -NT - (InThane) - (2)
                                                         Oh how I loved Mel - (crazy) - (1)
                                                             I learned to code for others after that job - (crazy)
                                                     Go-tos within a 30-page CASE statement ... [shudder] -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                         Not just gotos, I had long jumps - (crazy)

You have no concept of an internal monologue, do you?
47 ms