IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New NFZ kabuki
There’s been a lot of fanciful speculation out there, much of it from people who claim to have inside info (likely a tiny fraction, of course). I found this one intriguing: Zelensky and Biden have been going back-and-forth—give us a no-fly zone! Give us combat aircraft!—knowing, each side, that these ain’t gonna happen, but aware as well that this gives the US cover for saying no, we’re not escalating; we’re reining in the Poles; the while stuffing the pipeline full of Javelins and sundry other support. I’m not competent to evaluate this, but it seems clever if that’s actually what they’re doing.

cordially,
New It seems like someone got too far out over their skiis.
The message discipline seemed to get messed up a bit when Josep Borrell made that rash public statement that MiGs were going to Ukraine. I don't know if it was kabuki or not, but it was weird.

I've been watching FlightRadar24 occasionally. Over the weekend there was a 747 freighter from Dover (with no listed destination) that landed in Lublin, Poland (about 100 km from the border). I have to assume that it was packed to the gills with stuff that would be moving east very, very quickly.

Cheers,
Scott.
New There's another bunch of flights leaving Moscow recently.
Looks like the oligarchs are getting out of town. Destinations are places like Dubai; I don't think they're concerned about WW3 as much as getting out of Putin's reach.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
     NFZ kabuki - (rcareaga) - (2)
         It seems like someone got too far out over their skiis. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             There's another bunch of flights leaving Moscow recently. - (InThane)

I've found if I press just the right spot on the base of the laptop while it's running, eCS will crash.
36 ms