IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hello from a pixel 6
First moment of dictation. It seems to work. Much better than the Galaxy.

I dropped my pixel 4. Smash the screen. First time I ever did that. I spent a while dictating to my crap Galaxy. It is obviously slower than what I'm doing right now.
New How's the camera?
The one on my previous Pixel was amazing.
--

Drew
New took a couple of movies
Of the ride in. It's gorgeous so I figure I'll share it via my Google drive. So you'll get to see.
New Sweet.
If stock Android ain't your thing, the MS stack is actually pretty bloody good:

Outlook
Edge
MS Launcher (Nova launcher is also nice, but requires the application of money to unlock its full potential)

I don't SMS much these days but when I did, I found that Textra was a great improvement on all other SMS messaging apps.
New Stock Android is definitely my thing.
I liked my pixel 4. I love my pixel 6.

I haven't taken any pictures yet so I can't answer about the camera.

I can say the dictation is incredible. When in an email I no longer say "period". It drops a . when ever I pause and if it decides what I continue to say is part of the current sentence it gets rid of the period and keeps going. If it decides the sentence is over, it drops a period in and capitalizes the next letter. It also knows whether or not I actually intend to say the word period (sometimes, not always) and allows me to correct typos without exiting voice dictation. This is new. I like this.

The actual touch letters to focus is much much better than any phone I ever had before. When I touch the letter it essentially turns on a really fine-tuned magnifying glass into the cursor. I previously had difficulty focusing on individual letters while trying to highlight stuff. That just became exact.
     Hello from a pixel 6 - (crazy) - (4)
         How's the camera? - (drook) - (1)
             took a couple of movies - (crazy)
         Sweet. - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Stock Android is definitely my thing. - (crazy)

Layering different sounds.
37 ms