IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Biden's speech today.
ICYMI - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JClPqwrQjRQ (he starts around 1:21:45)

He clearly says that the timeline is "days" or "week" (no 's').

He also says directly that (roughly) "as of this moment, we're convinced he's decided to invade." When asked how he's so sure he says "we have significant intelligence capability."

We'll see if VVP is smart enough to back down. So far, it's not looking like it.

Cheers,
Scott.
New he will roll into donbas then fortify that border
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Putin will pay a price if he crosses the line.
The false flag actions will only convince a few dumb Russians. Everyone else in the world that pays attention to news knows better.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New He only cares about the dumb Russians.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New Smart or dumb, it doesn't matter
And don't forget the middle ground. Those are that are smart enough to know and smart enough to know not to go against Putin.

He wants the Ukraine. He will have the Ukraine. It will happen in his lifetime, and preferably as soon as possible for him.

Most of the people in Dombas will be happy to have him. Germany does not want to give up the gas pipeline. This is a rare area that Trump was right. I doubt Putin would have done this if he didn't have that leverage. He can freeze out Germany in a blink. There is a wedge now.

Are we willing to expend lives to intercede? He is going to do this. Are we willing to risk nukes? I doubt it. I hope not. But it's not my decision.
New Fucking stupid German to give up their nuclear power. :-(
Germany does not want to give up the gas pipeline.
It's not as if there are all that many tsunamis in the North Sea. (And were the German nuclear power plants even located particularly close to the coast?)

And, hey, how fucking incompetent did they have to be not to see exactly this scenario coming? I mean, I saw it, back when it was announced. (In 2012, was it?)

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

This is a rare area that Trump was right.
It hurts to have to admit it, but: Yes.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Not long, I fear. Just til everyone's got used to Donetsk/Luhansk having gone the way of Crimea. :-(
New Didn't deter George III from wading into Iraq...
     Biden's speech today. - (Another Scott) - (8)
         he will roll into donbas then fortify that border -NT - (boxley)
         Putin will pay a price if he crosses the line. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             He only cares about the dumb Russians. -NT - (InThane) - (4)
                 Smart or dumb, it doesn't matter - (crazy) - (3)
                     Fucking stupid German to give up their nuclear power. :-( - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Maybe I was wrong - (crazy) - (1)
                             Not long, I fear. Just til everyone's got used to Donetsk/Luhansk having gone the way of Crimea. :-( -NT - (CRConrad)
             Didn't deter George III from wading into Iraq... -NT - (scoenye)

Eiks tää vittun homma nyt riittää tästä päivästä?
44 ms