IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New he can turn a phrase all right
This is the case because the work of scientists “obviously” is amoral, without meaning in terms of the ethical and political issues of the day. “Consider
the Census Bureau facts and generalizations regarding trends in our population, labor force, and income. Are these conclusions Communist, Capitalist,
or Fascist? The question makes no more sense than to ask whether the law of
gravity is Catholic, Protestant, or Pagan.”
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New The law of gravity is certainly Pagan
     Keeping a hand in: “Non-Newtonian Economics” - (rcareaga) - (14)
         hmm let me know when it is ready I might want to get one -NT - (boxley) - (9)
             Just so you know… - (rcareaga) - (8)
                 no issue the subject matter looks interesting to me -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                     No need for you to purchase - (rcareaga) - (6)
                         thanks! -NT - (boxley)
                         Which gives you an opportunity ... - (drook)
                         very interesting and informative except for his misunderstanding of the purpose of corporations - (boxley) - (3)
                             Is it primarily shielding from financial liability or criminal? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                 primary is financial, criminal pierces the corporate shield and makes shareholders liable for both -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Tell that to the citizens of Bhopal -NT - (drook)
         Stuff on the back cover that strikes the eye of the lay reader: - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Re: Stuff on the back cover that strikes the eye of the lay reader: - (rcareaga)
         he can turn a phrase all right - (boxley) - (1)
             The law of gravity is certainly Pagan -NT - (Andrew Grygus)

But isn't everything better with Christopher Walken?
73 ms