IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just so you know…
the profit above printing cost will not go to me, the hardworking editor and designer, but to the late author’s millionaire scion—who, I will add, is a stand-up guy.
New no issue the subject matter looks interesting to me
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New No need for you to purchase
The formatted text can be found here. Keep in mind that this was written by an adjunct professor, then twenty-five, near the end of Truman’s first term.

cordially,
New thanks!
New Which gives you an opportunity ...
You can compare his analysis to how things have actually gone over the last 60 years. The better it aligns, the more likely he found something useful.
--

Drew
New very interesting and informative except for his misunderstanding of the purpose of corporations
It may in fact be the difference in the law then and now. a corporation is a shield for shareholders from individual responsibilities of corporate debt. One set of investors holding off subordinate sets of investors.

He doesnt really offer any concrete solutions but does define very well how money flow moves and why

well edited
New Is it primarily shielding from financial liability or criminal?
--

Drew
New primary is financial, criminal pierces the corporate shield and makes shareholders liable for both
New Tell that to the citizens of Bhopal
--

Drew
     Keeping a hand in: “Non-Newtonian Economics” - (rcareaga) - (14)
         hmm let me know when it is ready I might want to get one -NT - (boxley) - (9)
             Just so you know… - (rcareaga) - (8)
                 no issue the subject matter looks interesting to me -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                     No need for you to purchase - (rcareaga) - (6)
                         thanks! -NT - (boxley)
                         Which gives you an opportunity ... - (drook)
                         very interesting and informative except for his misunderstanding of the purpose of corporations - (boxley) - (3)
                             Is it primarily shielding from financial liability or criminal? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                 primary is financial, criminal pierces the corporate shield and makes shareholders liable for both -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Tell that to the citizens of Bhopal -NT - (drook)
         Stuff on the back cover that strikes the eye of the lay reader: - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Re: Stuff on the back cover that strikes the eye of the lay reader: - (rcareaga)
         he can turn a phrase all right - (boxley) - (1)
             The law of gravity is certainly Pagan -NT - (Andrew Grygus)

The Birth of the Authority Figure.
76 ms