IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I removed the FB and Twitter apps from my phone, earned back oodles of time.
I rarely go to either of them on the Web. Well, FB at least, must be months since I did; Bird site see below.

Unfortunately, it seems I've got myself wired to waste oodles of time somewhere on the Net anyway... Much more than I could here.

So I probably spend (at least nearly) as much time on Hacker News in stead. (What little I see of Twitter nowadays is usually because something there is linked on HN ["The Orange Site"].)
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Re: wasting oodles of time
I'll bet lots of people who delete Facebook to "stop wasting time" end up spending that time on Wordle and Candy Crush instead.
--

Drew
New I spend it snarking...
...on my wife spending time on Facebook. :P
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New At least HN has a bit more useful stuff than those. (Including some IWETheyers past and present.)
     It’s a pity… - (rcareaga) - (19)
         Agree. - (a6l6e6x)
         I've burned the book of faces out of my life... - (InThane) - (1)
             I'm only on FB to track events of IRL groups I belong to -NT - (drook)
         This place is great. - (Another Scott)
         The network effect is real - (malraux)
         I use book of face - (boxley)
         My last hangout - (scoenye) - (6)
             Re: The Meade group went belly up after Verizon buried Yahoo Groups. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 Were you able to point to the new board from the old one? - (drook) - (1)
                     I started the new one before the old one vanished. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Deja vu - (scoenye)
             What happened to #4? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Marketing got ahead of engineering -NT - (scoenye)
         Replacing the functionality of a FB Group is difficult. - (static)
         I removed the FB and Twitter apps from my phone, earned back oodles of time. - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Re: wasting oodles of time - (drook) - (2)
                 I spend it snarking... - (InThane)
                 At least HN has a bit more useful stuff than those. (Including some IWETheyers past and present.) -NT - (CRConrad)
         Timely reminder... - (pwhysall)

So we're in the Temple of Mitra now?
53 ms