IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New On average, you would expect 23.3 more years.
https://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html

Presumably your county or local legal jurisdiction has information about current towers and plans for new ones. I complained to my local reps about bad cell coverage a few years ago. They said there were plans for "microcell" towers to go up (partly to address the opposition to some people in another subdivision who didn't want big towers even on school grounds). They've been rolled out (I think they're 5G and roughly 500 feet apart on a bee-line).

AFAIK, the cell providers generally share towers, somehow, so you need to contact that entity and not the service providers themselves.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New I'm not average
High cholesterol, high blood pressure, smoker during puberty. Smoker now. Heart attack in jail. Tumor removed a few years ago. State controlled drug addict for mushroom usage. Bad teeth. Bad back. Scoliosis that presses hard on various nerves and muscle groups. Bad joints. Shoulders and hips that dislocate all the time and sometimes don't go back in for way too long. There is a wheelchair in my future and when that happens I'll kill myself so it might actually be before 68.

I know I look great. I can fake being healthy really well for a bit. 162 on last weigh-in and I've got sculpted muscles in my gut. But it's all looks.

Dad died at 68. And his health was far better than mine. And his access to expensive healthcare was far better than mine. Males of this family do not live long. My mom added a bunch more crap to that gene pool.

And nothing focuses health history better than trying to write one and realizing it goes about 15 pages. And that's the abbreviated version. Variety of drugs that I do VS will NOT do, what I can combine and can't and my various rationales. Almost everything they put me on causes physical dependency and s***** side effects so I juggle and never take anything for more than a couple of days other than the blood pressure meds. And I swap back and forth with alcohol. The condensed version. And dropping it on a new doctor's desk. I get some wild eyed reactions and then they are then very happy not to have to type all this s*** in. Just give them an electronic copy and put it in the record.

I doubt any doctor has ever seen a patient like me. Combine the physical with the mental and I am a challenge. I am an incredibly low maintenance patient. I've accepted who I am, I am merely informing.

I strongly suggest that anyone who has any type of medical history and goes to a new doctor create this type of document. And refuse to answer any questions until they have read it. In the past a new doctor to me would be years of painful conversations before it finally clicked. Now it's 15 minutes.

I just found a new dentist. A surgeon. Someone who lectures. Someone who has very strong religious viewpoints that definitely contradict with my life. His religious materials are strategically placed everywhere. I really want him to work on me. But I really don't want him to find out who I am while he's drilling my tooth. And novocaine wears off on me. I need very special handling. So I will hand this to him and let him decline me as a patient if that's what he wants to do.
Expand Edited by crazy Jan. 25, 2022, 02:13:56 AM EST
Expand Edited by crazy Jan. 25, 2022, 02:20:49 AM EST
Expand Edited by crazy Jan. 25, 2022, 02:27:48 AM EST
Expand Edited by crazy Jan. 25, 2022, 02:37:38 AM EST
Expand Edited by crazy Jan. 25, 2022, 02:42:54 AM EST
     Would you put a cell tower on your land? - (crazy) - (19)
         On average, you would expect 23.3 more years. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             I'm not average - (crazy)
         I'd put one on my fuckin' roof. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Re: I'd put one on my fuckin' roof. - (crazy) - (2)
                 How big's your property? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Point 4 acres - (crazy)
         If it’s within a quarter mile, cancer risk triples. - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
             Citation, please. That sounds like a nonsense study to me. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 These are about the cell phone towers. Here's a link. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                     Thanks. - (Another Scott)
                     She's selling stuff. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Re: "no-one's talking about them. At all." - (drook) - (1)
                             Oh shit. Am I... - (pwhysall)
                     Flawed studies. - (malraux) - (3)
                         Thanks. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             On the one hand ... - (drook)
                         I'm glad you found something so specific. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Re: If it’s within a quarter mile, cancer risk triples. - (pwhysall)
         Thank you all. - (crazy)

Better than a VBF, any day of the week.
103 ms