I can stream music to it via Bluetooth from my phone so it gives me a nice set of portable speakers for when I'm working on my plants. But as far as all-encompassing, it doesn't do it.

It's got a great bass for a little thing but I accept it's a little thing. I will get a real subwoofer. I will get back speakers on the ceiling about 8 ft away up and behind me. I will get a real AV console that does 7.1.

When I left Colorado to move to Washington I gave up my speakers. They were too heavy for me to lift. I will find someone to deliver a pair for me here.

Also it has no digital display. Various blinking lights. So I have no idea what the actual numeric volume is until it blasts me away or is silent and then I have to figure out from the blinking lights. I don't like that.

That's okay. It served its purpose. It will be music while working on the plants. I will do a real 7.1 environment when I set up my home theater. I've done it before, I know what I'm going to do now.

Scratch that. I don't know s***. We are up to 7.2. what the 2 is I'm figuring out.

Scratch that scratch. 7.2 is the same thing as 7.1, they just decided to add another number to account for the subwoofer. Assholes.