IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New CVS has the physical process dialed in, too
Portable office trailer out in the parking lot, tiny one, fits in one parking space. Three spaces next to that roped off with cones and yellow tape and signs saying "COVID shots only".

Scheduled for a 15-minute slot. Drive up and they call to confirm you're who they're expecting. Someone comes out, I roll down my window, we both stay masked, as she shows me how to swab and I pull it from the vial. She goes back inside (it's cold out) while I swab for 15 seconds each side. Comes back out and I stick the swab back in the vial.

Total time there, <5 minutes. Total personal contact, about 30 seconds, through a car window, while we're both masked. By the time I got home I had already gotten the email with the results.

As for the sites, the thing CVS has right is that you can identify whether they have any openings first, then start filling in your info. The other sites all make you walk through 3-4 pages of data entry first, only to tell you at the end that they don't have any open appointments.
--

Drew
New Well, my wife and my shots at CVS were inside the drug store.
We checked in with someone at the store entrance and given an ID card and then distance spread standing waited in line for the shot. After the shot we sat in a chair for 10-15 minutes to make sure we did not have a quick reaction to the shot.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     It pains me to follow Trumps advise to his Base . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
         It's too bad that the scheduling did not work right for you. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I'm in the sticks. - (crazy)
         CVS has the physical process dialed in, too - (drook) - (1)
             Well, my wife and my shots at CVS were inside the drug store. - (a6l6e6x)
         I like winndixie - (boxley)
         This was one thing the State did right up here - (scoenye)
         I was rather annoyed at having to wait in line when I arrived ~3 minutes before my appointment... - (CRConrad) - (8)
             "... except how to read a calendar." - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 Been in the office 4 times since March 2019 - (scoenye) - (3)
                     It's strange. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Yeah I'm at the airport - (crazy)
                     About twice as many for me. -NT - (CRConrad)
             And how much did it help? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 It if keeps you out of the hospital, it helps a lot and is doing its job. - (Another Scott)
                 Get well soon! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Paranoimia!
81 ms