IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's too bad that the scheduling did not work right for you.
I used CVS for the first two Moderna shots and Walgreens for the booster. The scheduling systems was OK, but it still took time to wait at the drug store because there were too many folks in line for the shots.

The other problem was that the drug stores were not the local ones, a couple miles away, but ones about 15 miles away.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I'm in the sticks.
It took two weeks to get a third booster. This should not be an issue. You just have to allocate the time.
     It pains me to follow Trumps advise to his Base . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
         It's too bad that the scheduling did not work right for you. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I'm in the sticks. - (crazy)
         CVS has the physical process dialed in, too - (drook) - (1)
             Well, my wife and my shots at CVS were inside the drug store. - (a6l6e6x)
         I like winndixie - (boxley)
         This was one thing the State did right up here - (scoenye)
         I was rather annoyed at having to wait in line when I arrived ~3 minutes before my appointment... - (CRConrad) - (8)
             "... except how to read a calendar." - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 Been in the office 4 times since March 2019 - (scoenye) - (3)
                     It's strange. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Yeah I'm at the airport - (crazy)
                     About twice as many for me. -NT - (CRConrad)
             And how much did it help? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 It if keeps you out of the hospital, it helps a lot and is doing its job. - (Another Scott)
                 Get well soon! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

I don't know what "puerile twaddle" means.
38 ms