IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Looks like Trump's EOY fund raiser . . .
. . didn't get "Crushed!" they way the Orange Menace expected. New Years Day I got more than one fund raising letter an hour, claiming the FEC deadline was extended. Of course, the only way you can extend the FEC deadline is by cooking the books. Well, no problem there, right?

Starting 12-30-21 I have received 54 appeals, including 7X 8X and 10X matching offers (which are probably either lies, or just milking the RNC).

Of course, all money raised will go not to the stated goal, but directly into Trump's legal cost pool.

Correction: I didn't receive these offers, they were addressed to my broter Ronald, and I dutifully moved them to his mailbox. Alas, he hasn't picked up his emails since he died over 11 years ago. That's not surprising, because he never picked up a single email during his lifetime.
Collapse Edited by Andrew Grygus Jan. 2, 2022, 06:39:50 PM EST
Looks like Trump's EOY fund raiser . . .
. . didn't get "Crushed!" they way the Orange Menace expected. New Years Day I got more than one fund raising letter an hour, claiming the FEC deadline was extended. Of course, the only way you can extend the FEC deadline is by cooking the books. Well, no problem there, right?

Starting 12-30-21 I have received 54 appeals, including 7X 8X and 10X matching offers (which are probably either lies, or just milking the RNC).

Of course, all money raised will go not to the stated goal, but directly into Trump's legal cost pool.
New Similar request from others do that at the end of quarters too.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Looks like Trump's EOY fund raiser . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
         Similar request from others do that at the end of quarters too. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!
38 ms