IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Traffic to me is waiting more than 30 seconds to pull on the highway.
The single lane highway.

I've gone from insane Denver to what feels like a depopulated Washington. It's 10 minutes but no lights single lane with occasional dual lane just for passing to get to my city center.

I just saw the census report for our area. Very very few people.

Growing up on the East Coast in between Washington and New York centered in Philadelphia I knew what a long metropolis drive was. I ran dispatch for a limo company so I am intimately aware of how bad s*** can go. I never have to think about that again unless I'm doing an airport pickup in Seattle. That might hit me with 20 minutes of traffic someday. Whoopi doo.

I'm about to start calling insurance companies for the cars to renegotiate. Our danger level is so minimal compared to any other place they should cut my rates in a half.
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 16, 2021, 10:48:05 PM EST
New when I had to go to the office every day it was a 60 mile commute one way, 40 minutes or less
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     traffic horrors going to atlanta to visit granduns - (boxley) - (2)
         Traffic to me is waiting more than 30 seconds to pull on the highway. - (crazy) - (1)
             when I had to go to the office every day it was a 60 mile commute one way, 40 minutes or less -NT - (boxley)

I slipped him a fin... on porpoise. I was feeling good. I even dropped a sanddollar in the box for Jerry's squids, for the halibut.
67 ms