IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nothing. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New The misogyny is hugely apparent
You've been hurt. Bad.

It makes me cringe. It makes Peter cringe and react. I don't think there's anything wrong with Peter.

It's ongoing. It's continuous. It's painful. But it's my choice to read it. It is your choice to post it.
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 8, 2021, 07:56:08 PM EST
New I'm a misogynist? You're totally off your rocker
you're projecting I don't know what into a joke, using it to attack me, for no reason and with no justification. You don't think it's funny? that's your choice; that's the way comedy is. I thought it was funny. That's life.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Took you a couple days for that comeback
Oh yeah, I'm projecting.hehehe

Hey Peter am I projecting?

What we find funny reveals far more about us than we typically would like to show. You leave behind a series of jokes that use stupid women as the punchline, and title them with the stereotypical blonde joke.

My wife's a blonde and she is smart and tough but a lifetime of blonde jokes takes its toll. You're just one more grain of sand in that sandstorm of annoyance.

You are a bit of trivial pain.

You better hope she or a nurse just like her is taking care of you when you need it. She has a lifetime of dealing with misogynist and racist assholes because she could forgives old people. She makes them as happy as possible. When you get to that point hopefully you're not displaying the same characteristics because most nurses will let you rot in your s*** because you're an a****** but she won't.

If a woman points it out to you they're being touchy. If a guy does it we're projecting. You have years of this behavior on display, you've just been called on it. Don't bother trying to deflect.

Yes, Iwethey o'pun form will be a little less edgy if you stopped posting your hateful material. And before you say, wait a second, boxley does this. Yeah, but the frequency doesn't trigger the revulsion or I personally know boxley and I'll forgive him for it. Not that he needs my forgiving, nor do you, but as a general attitude for individual people, boxley gets a pass because my wife really likes him. Even when he's stupid.

You on the other hand, not so much.

One more thing. Do you let your wife read your texts and emails and postings? I do. She has the code to my phone should she choose to use it. Am I p**** whipped or have I learned what trust is?
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 10, 2021, 03:51:15 PM EST
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 10, 2021, 03:58:36 PM EST
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 10, 2021, 04:06:27 PM EST
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 10, 2021, 04:13:58 PM EST
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 10, 2021, 04:28:05 PM EST
New I'm honestly trying to be helpful here
Any one of the jokes you post might be worth a chuckle, or might not land with some people. But look at the trend of what you post.

Can you point to anything that the punch line doesn't depend on "women are stupid / emotional / somehow-not-good" or, occasionally, "all people suck"?

Because any topic can be funny with a fresh / unexpected take on it. "Ha ha, women dumb" isn't fresh and, for you, not unexpected.

If you really think that's not you, why does that seem to be the extent of what you find funny enough to share?
--

Drew
New drook nails it
I hadn’t really paid attention to lincoln’s jokes, but yeah, now that I survey the trail, he does (or did—appears to have self-exiled) come off as a one-trick pony. I mean, I’ve been known to chuckle at a blonde joke now and then, but a steady stream of such gags invites the conclusions that have been drawn in this thread.

cordially,
     blonde joke - (lincoln) - (7)
         The fuck is wrong with you? -NT - (pwhysall) - (6)
             Nothing. What the fuck is wrong with you? -NT - (lincoln) - (5)
                 The misogyny is hugely apparent - (crazy) - (4)
                     I'm a misogynist? You're totally off your rocker - (lincoln) - (3)
                         Took you a couple days for that comeback - (crazy)
                         I'm honestly trying to be helpful here - (drook) - (1)
                             drook nails it - (rcareaga)

No. It's "MIDDLE-Endian"!!!
96 ms