IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't know about Finland, but in Iceland couples have more children.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New You'd think that goes for all the Nordic countries, but nativity here is still really low.
For the native populations, that is -- at least Sweden seems to think they've found the solution to this in allowing what is in practice unlimited immigration from MENA countries, which immigrants don't seem to drop their nativity rates for at least the first couple generations or so, but... I better not go further here, lest I be construed as being not only in the wrong forum (this not being Politics), but on all the wrong sides of it, too.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     I've got a burn pit so I made a bonfire - (crazy) - (16)
         considering all of the wildfires the past few years - (lincoln) - (15)
             Must suck to live in a dry area - (crazy) - (14)
                 You're in basically the same climate as me - (pwhysall) - (13)
                     Cheer up, you've got over an hour more than that. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         Re: Cheer up, you've got over an hour more than that. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             Hour? The first and last frigging MONTHS of the year are totally fracking useless. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Don't know about Finland, but in Iceland couples have more children. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     You'd think that goes for all the Nordic countries, but nativity here is still really low. - (CRConrad)
                     Long dark. I bought a sun lamp - (crazy) - (7)
                         Quite different here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                             I'm on the edge of the state with real mountains to the east. - (crazy) - (5)
                                 That means you'll get flattened by the tsunami. -NT - (InThane) - (4)
                                     I love the tsunami evacuation signs - (crazy) - (3)
                                         let Never:u32 = 5; - (InThane) - (1)
                                             There was once a continent . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         If you're looking for Never, it ain't there. - (malraux)

Liver alone, cheese all mine...
72 ms