I haven't had a place I could actually do anything with for years. After the fire was all rental living. No more.

Simple enough. Mount a TV on the wall. Find a stud. Take out your drill. Woah.

All my tools got stolen in the looter aftermath after the fire. I got a harbor freight rechargeable and it does not do studs.

I can see a time where I have to be constantly swapping back and forth between bits and I really hate the loose mount ones. And I am tired of batteries running out. I'm not traveling. I want to simply plug it in and run it.

I have this incredible junkyard called "waste not" about 10 mi from me. I don't mean car junkyard. I mean household goods junkyard. With multiple enclosed sheds and tents to protect stuff from the rain that should be protected. They have a tool shed.

Three drills for seven bucks a piece. I will never swap bits again, I will have them preloaded in the three drills.

An incredible hand sander that I can't actually use, I will have to mount it and run boards across it it is so powerful, nine bucks.

Heavy duty appliance 3-prong lengthy extension cords, two of them, a buck 50.

Four boards of varying widths but are basically shelving material, five bucks total. I basically take a board and finish it pretty and then mount it across various places on the wall on studs. Then I use it as backing to mount other things quickly, easily, securely.

I picked up a very powerful router (habitat for humanity, another good tool source, I have one 10 minutes away and one 30 minutes away) that I need to build a table for and then I will put pretty edges on all of them.

This place might actually have a router table for me already built. I'll look.

While the place is pretty well organized, when you zoom into a particular shed it could be a nightmare. Lots of cabinets with drawers to pull out and rummage through if you want anything small. So I'll stick to the hardware store for the small stuff but I'm going to wander this place for a month and figure out what I can do with it.

This is going to be fun.