IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Every other highway billboard over here is selling cannabis
There was a billboard in Berkeley recently that read something like: “68 strains of cannabis field-tested here. Also, 220 burritos.”

cordially,
New Seems to be national then.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Non-prosecution isn't enough.
How many bankers do you know? They are a conservative bunch. And I don't mean as regards to not liking pot smokers, I just mean as what they need to do to manage risk.

The national and internationals won't touch it. So then it becomes a matter of the locals. Or becomes a matter of the Wall Streeters creating local banks just to serve the pot industry.

And then it becomes a matter of the nationals refusing to do business with them. Because a few anti cannabis senators threatened them.

I think it will come down to a few select check cashing companies handling the financial transactions with a very large percentage cut.

They are used to the risk and account for it and the large banks deal with them all the time.
New Maybe they should look into whether Estonian banks' debiting systems work over there.
     A “high five” to the state fair - (rcareaga) - (16)
         Re: Pronouns - (drook) - (5)
             Perhaps he is a . . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 “It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again” - (rcareaga) - (3)
                     Ya gotta mention Hillary or Bernie for MM to notice it?? -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Yes, We really do need a gender-neutral third-person singular personal pronoun. - (static) - (1)
                         whats wrong with dem and dose? -NT - (boxley)
         Language changes; it was ever thus. - (Another Scott)
         I wonder if the payment systems have been persuaded. - (static) - (3)
             They know under Biden they won't face federal prosecution - (drook)
             NDAA - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Nice. -NT - (static)
         Every other highway billboard over here is selling cannabis - (malraux) - (4)
             Re: Every other highway billboard over here is selling cannabis - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 Seems to be national then. -NT - (malraux) - (2)
                     Non-prosecution isn't enough. - (crazy) - (1)
                         Maybe they should look into whether Estonian banks' debiting systems work over there. -NT - (CRConrad)

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for never shall they be disappointed.
49 ms