IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New FedEx Fires Driver Who Refused to Deliver to Homes With Biden or 'Camel-Toe' Harris Flags

A FedEx driver who refused to deliver to homes flying BLM, Biden or "camel toe" Harris flags just made good on his promise — because he doesn't work there any more.

Vincent Paterno was fired after posting an "appalling" video to TikTok boasting he was not delivering packages to customers who did not align with his political beliefs.

Paterno, who worked for the company in Washington, uploaded the clip wearing his FedEx uniform.

"What's up TikTok? Just wanted to come on here and let all you know, if you don't have a flag in front of your house, and if you have a Joe Biden, Kamala f--king camel toe posted up in front of your house, Black Lives Matter — I will not deliver your s---."

"I will not deliver your s---. I will bring that back to the station," he smirked. "And I will keep doing that s---. Have a good day."

https://toofab.com/2021/09/24/fedex-fires-driver-who-refused-to-deliver-to-homes-with-biden-or-camel-toe-harris-flags/

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Another victim of “cancel culure,” eh?
     FedEx Fires Driver Who Refused to Deliver to Homes With Biden or 'Camel-Toe' Harris Flags - (lincoln) - (1)
         Another victim of “cancel culure,” eh? -NT - (rcareaga)

Nog that noise.
31 ms