IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That makes sense.
Apple are a hardware company; making an app for someone else's hardware where they already compete doesn't quite make sense. But I bet they didn't like having to learn Android to put it on smart TVs... :-)

Wade.
New If that makes sense, then why not the Android set-top box?
It's just like an Android TV with the OS in the display, only here the chip(s) that run it is (are) in a separate box. In effect, it pretty much is "the TV".
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New They do support some Android set-top boxes.
I'm guessing that is a grey area as they sell a physical Apple TV box.

Or, knowing Apple, they have a philosophical objection to supporting Android smartphones but Android in other things they will consider. I dunno. I don't work there. And I don't partake in that part of their ecosystem.

Wade.
New Might want to try via web browser.
Works on Firefox on Windows, don't currently have an Android device, otherwise I'd check it out.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
     I'm looking for Apple TV. - (crazy) - (14)
         Pretty sure Apple TV is a device, not an app -NT - (drook) - (13)
             Apple TV+ is an app. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                 But is it available as an application on an Android device? - (crazy) - (11)
                     Re: But is it available as an application on an Android device? - (pwhysall) - (9)
                         I went to that link and it told me my device was not compatible - (crazy) - (8)
                             No idea - (pwhysall)
                             Motorola G Power here, also not compatible -NT - (drook)
                             I got "This app is not available for any of your devices" - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                 Looks like it's only for Android-based smart TVs - (drook) - (4)
                                     That makes sense. - (static) - (3)
                                         If that makes sense, then why not the Android set-top box? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             They do support some Android set-top boxes. - (static) - (1)
                                                 Might want to try via web browser. - (InThane)
                     if you had tmobile you would get a year free subscription -NT - (boxley)

Otherwise there are Deliverance theme parks.
49 ms