1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Craigslist free, someone will come for the compressor
--

Drew
New I gave him a week
After that I have a local haulage company that will take it away for about 900 bucks.

I am not going to break my back on this s***. Those days are over.
New craigslist free to gleaners and metall recyclers
then by a baseball bat to keep the pickup orderly
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New WTF, you got a free compressor, shouldn't you be over the moon?
     Not sure where to put this, paying for trash - (crazy) - (26)
         I wish we'd get real about plastic - (drook) - (20)
             Thankfully over here it is starting to move, albeit slowly - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 "Plastic cartons" sounds a bit of an oxymoron. YTH don't they use cardboard like sensible people? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Bottles, then. UHT milk tends to come in cardboard cartons - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         We must have extra-hardy fridge-resistant cardboard up here then... - (CRConrad)
             The problem is that it's just cheaper to use virgin material. - (static) - (15)
                 Put the cost of recycling into the tax - (drook) - (14)
                     Here in California . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
                         Someone with more time to look into this should crunch the numbers - (drook) - (12)
                             Yes. - (static) - (11)
                                 We have (smallish) media "scandals" here from time to time, when municipalities... - (CRConrad)
                                 We've got to pull the "Reduce" lever harder - (drook) - (9)
                                     Bag taxes. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                         I can hear the screams from the supply chain already - (drook)
                                         Ecology & taxes - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                             I like how they do it at Costco - (drook) - (4)
                                                 TJs will do that with wine if you want. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     When I shopped at TJs . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Happens here. - (static)
                                                 But then you need to subtract all the FoodSaver repackaging plastic... -NT - (scoenye)
                                             What's in a name? (A piece of trash, by any other name, will still stink to high heaven...) - (CRConrad)
         I got five to 10 van loads that I have to get rid of. - (crazy) - (4)
             Craigslist free, someone will come for the compressor -NT - (drook) - (3)
                 I gave him a week - (crazy) - (2)
                     craigslist free to gleaners and metall recyclers - (boxley)
                     WTF, you got a free compressor, shouldn't you be over the moon? -NT - (CRConrad)

For Wade, it is to wonder.
102 ms