IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why would the fan ever reverse?
If it's temperature driven, wouldn't there be a range where it's not blowing in either direction?
--

Drew
New Re: Why would the fan ever reverse?
We have similar fan, different brand and no internet interference. The fans can spin in opposite directions. You can start of with both fans blowing out and as temperature inside and outside reach equilibrium, it will switch to having on blow in and the other out. If things then cool off outside it may decide to have both blow in.

Ours does not wait for a complete spindown before reversing. During the overlap you can hear the motor strain until the fan finally starts spinning in the proper direction.
New For another penny per device in additional coding they could probably fix that
--

Drew
     Plug replacement safety sanity check - (crazy) - (23)
         what happens when you put a surge protector between fan and outlet -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Not done it yet - (crazy)
         You shouldn't need a fused plug. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             Ok. Thanks -NT - (crazy)
             Tested it out - (crazy) - (3)
                 Why would the fan ever reverse? - (drook) - (2)
                     Re: Why would the fan ever reverse? - (scoenye) - (1)
                         For another penny per device in additional coding they could probably fix that -NT - (drook)
         My 0.02A - (scoenye) - (14)
             They must be reselling these from China. - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
                 I understand why the power freq shifted, but why music? -NT - (drook) - (11)
                     But why music? - (Andrew Grygus)
                     More on that - (malraux) - (9)
                         Bah, paywall -NT - (drook) - (8)
                             Unrelated: - (malraux) - (6)
                                 OK, now that I've read it ... - (drook) - (5)
                                     Does singing develop like sports? Athletes regularly do stuff thought impossible a few decades ago. -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                         Thought about that, but I don't think so - (drook) - (2)
                                             Just like running speed and jump height/length are related to bone and muscle... -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 But we've gotten taller, which would make natural ranges lower not higher -NT - (drook)
                                     A strange recording . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             archive.is.your.friend - (CRConrad)
                 I think it is a UK thing only - (scoenye)

Would you like some Chocolate Foam with that Mercedes, sir?
65 ms