IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Black bears aren't a huge threat...
...as long as you aren't between mama bear and their cub. Yes, they can possibly be dangerous, but they aren't known to be a huge threat to humans.

Now brown/grizzly bears... Well, you see one of those and it decides you're lunch, you'd better have a "friend" with you that you are either a) faster than or b) can trip.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New lone blackies are more dangerous than momma with cubs
"In particular, the common belief that surprising a mother bear with cubs is the most dangerous kind of black bear encounter is inaccurate," Herrero said. "Instead, lone male black bears hunting people as a potential source of food are a greater cause of deadly maulings and related predatory attempts."
https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/article/lone-predatory-black-bears-responsible-most-human-attacks/2011/05/11/
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New This looked like a young one
By the sounds of it, it had been running for a while. It's hound huntin' season here and although I did not hear any baying, who knows what happened miles away.
     Heavy breathing and a big black bottom - (scoenye) - (6)
         Time to practice protocol - (drook) - (2)
             Indeed. At least I managed not to start running. - (scoenye) - (1)
                 Makes a big difference to your response, maybe; not much difference to the bear -NT - (drook)
         Black bears aren't a huge threat... - (InThane) - (2)
             lone blackies are more dangerous than momma with cubs - (boxley) - (1)
                 This looked like a young one - (scoenye)

What you're selling, I do not need.
40 ms