IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Aidan’s Senior Recital
Aidan is off to college this autumn but this Saturday he’s playing viola and piano for a senior recital, including one of his own compositions.

I pinged Ashton with the details since he has taken an interest; the rest of you barbarians are welcome to watch as well.

https://fb.me/e/47tsKZG2m
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New [snif!] They grow up so fast!
Excellent news. You did a great job with him. :-)

Best of luck all around.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Hey, I had that thought before you posted yours! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New What, he won't be presenting analysis of the components of fireworks and which colors they produce?
I'm attending.
New No power at the venue
As soon as I get the video edited and posted somewhere I'll update.
Regards,
-scott
New Unedited low-res version
https://www.facebook.com/1628234066/posts/10223805104068724/?d=n

No login required, just click "not now".

I went through multiple services (Vimeo, YouTube, Amazon Photos, iCloud, etc) before finding one that a) allowed the full video to be uploaded and b) didn't require an account upgrade to make it public.
Regards,
-scott
New Well, the video is secondary to the audio! :)
I'm amazed at the quality of the recorded sound. I'm sure it wasn't a phone that recorded it.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New iPhone 11
Due to the power outage I couldn't use the Audio-Technicas.
Regards,
-scott
     Aidan’s Senior Recital - (malraux) - (7)
         [snif!] They grow up so fast! - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Hey, I had that thought before you posted yours! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         What, he won't be presenting analysis of the components of fireworks and which colors they produce? - (crazy)
         No power at the venue - (malraux)
         Unedited low-res version - (malraux) - (2)
             Well, the video is secondary to the audio! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 iPhone 11 - (malraux)

Nothing like the smell of Nadsat in the morning!
48 ms