IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I got that
I was saying that if there is financial or crimes against people, it is wrong, illegal, and should be adjudicated.

I do not think it is wrong for a conniving piece of crap to practice his deception upon the gullible. At most I would note it to an audience member and move on. Karma will fix it for both parties or so I would like to believe.

Right or wrong is a personal matter unless it affects me or mine, then I get to weigh in full speed ahead.

Just my personal opinion, neither right or wrong
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I do not think it is wrong for a conniving piece of crap to practice his deception upon the gullible
Idiocy like that gave America the Trump presidency.

Sheesh, man, you're physically incapable of holding a single non-despicable opinion, aren't you?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New I dunno, I think you are ok most of the time
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Bah -- "Flattery will get you anywhere" is also kind of a despicable opinion! :-)
     How do you decide if something that *feels* wrong actually is? - (drook) - (11)
         I haven't seen that one. - (static) - (1)
             Yes, he was great in it - (drook)
         billly sunday or huey long, any more questions? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
             Yeah, several - (drook) - (6)
                 Re: Yeah, several - (boxley) - (5)
                     I didn't ask if it was illegal, I asked if it was wrong - (drook) - (4)
                         I got that - (boxley) - (3)
                             I do not think it is wrong for a conniving piece of crap to practice his deception upon the gullible - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 I dunno, I think you are ok most of the time -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Bah -- "Flattery will get you anywhere" is also kind of a despicable opinion! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
         "To thine own self be true..." - (Another Scott)

It looks like someone transcribed a naval weather forecast while woodpeckers hammered their shift keys, then randomly indented it.
99 ms