IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, several
Maybe you can tell me how they address my question?
--

Drew
New Re: Yeah, several
"He knows he's a con, I know he's a con, but I can't figure out a good counter-argument. (I'll leave aside the fake healing.) If he's providing hope, and they leave feeling better and more optimistic and able to carry on, does it matter if he doesn't believe in what he's saying?"

watch the movie Billy Sunday or better yet the kids movie "sing"

My answer to your question is why would it matter to you? If it doesnt cost you money, time or energy why would you care?

If a crime is committed (financial shenanigans, rape etc) then prosecute otherwise why is it your business?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I didn't ask if it was illegal, I asked if it was wrong
I didn't say I think it's illegal, though fraud can be. What I asked was if it was wrong.
--

Drew
New I got that
I was saying that if there is financial or crimes against people, it is wrong, illegal, and should be adjudicated.

I do not think it is wrong for a conniving piece of crap to practice his deception upon the gullible. At most I would note it to an audience member and move on. Karma will fix it for both parties or so I would like to believe.

Right or wrong is a personal matter unless it affects me or mine, then I get to weigh in full speed ahead.

Just my personal opinion, neither right or wrong
New I do not think it is wrong for a conniving piece of crap to practice his deception upon the gullible
Idiocy like that gave America the Trump presidency.

Sheesh, man, you're physically incapable of holding a single non-despicable opinion, aren't you?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New I dunno, I think you are ok most of the time
New Bah -- "Flattery will get you anywhere" is also kind of a despicable opinion! :-)
     How do you decide if something that *feels* wrong actually is? - (drook) - (11)
         I haven't seen that one. - (static) - (1)
             Yes, he was great in it - (drook)
         billly sunday or huey long, any more questions? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
             Yeah, several - (drook) - (6)
                 Re: Yeah, several - (boxley) - (5)
                     I didn't ask if it was illegal, I asked if it was wrong - (drook) - (4)
                         I got that - (boxley) - (3)
                             I do not think it is wrong for a conniving piece of crap to practice his deception upon the gullible - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 I dunno, I think you are ok most of the time -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Bah -- "Flattery will get you anywhere" is also kind of a despicable opinion! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
         "To thine own self be true..." - (Another Scott)

I used to work for them, I recognize the pictures. They ran the law firm I was employed at.
407 ms