IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I did the same thing in visual slick when I was making it more like vi
Vi has many buffers. One for each letter of the alphabet both upper and lowercase.

So then I had to use a visual slick edit on a PC and I found out it only has single buffers. So I coded the macros to mimic how vi handled buffers.
New I did something similar with DOS Paradox of all things.
Back when I used vi (first year of school) I worked for my dad's radio station over the summer building a song rotation scheduler in Paradox. Database of songs, build a list with certain rules, etc.

Paradox had a built-in editor for PAL scripts but it was pretty much garbage... except for one thing: they implemented an on-load hook that would run a PAL script.

I implemented a significant subset of vi using that on-load: search, buffers, all kinds of stuff. It was a little slow because I basically had to open up a permanent keystroke input routine and manage whether it was in insert mode or not, but man was it a lot better than just the built-in.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     LRPD improved - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
         No argument here. - (malraux) - (3)
             I did the same thing in visual slick when I was making it more like vi - (crazy) - (1)
                 I did something similar with DOS Paradox of all things. - (malraux)
             I found IntelliJ got so much nicer when I found a vim plugin - (static)

Coming soon to an LRPD near you.
33 ms