IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New this study is bullsh*t
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New "ability to produce satisfying bullshit may serve to assist individuals in navigating social systems
Of course.

Idunno, maybe there should be two different scales for what's "bullshit" and what isn't... Or do job interviews count the same as real life?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New I knew a guy who owned part interest in a bull
It was a perfect development in a life filled with b*******.

He's my wife's sister's ex-husband. He spent a lifetime of avoidance of responsibility and he was incredible at it. He's tall and handsome and smiley and glad handing. But he's the only gladhander that never made me recoil in horror. He is just a generally smiley happy attractive person.

When he was in college I did all his cobol homework. He paid well. He paid someone else to actually go in and take the tests.

He got one of those internet ministry certificates. For those of you at the wedding, I was about to pull him up and let him finish it when the Rabbi annoyed me. I realized the scene was not worth it.

He is the master of b*******.

If I came across him in the business environment I would spend my life arguing and trying to destroy him. He would be an enemy by default. But as a personal relationship, it's fun. As long as I don't do any business with him it's great. But I'll never trust him for anything.
     this study is bullsh*t - (boxley) - (2)
         "ability to produce satisfying bullshit may serve to assist individuals in navigating social systems - (CRConrad) - (1)
             I knew a guy who owned part interest in a bull - (crazy)

I ripped my pants!
54 ms