IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New John McAfee found dead.
He was in a Spanish prison awaiting extradition to the US for tax charges, apparently. Well, he's not going to serve those now! Nor is he going to be doing much else, either.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/23/john-mcafee-dead-spain-prison-extradition

Wade.
New The extradition was just approved!
According to NY Times.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Conspiracy theorists already hinting (or outright claiming) that he was Epsteined. I'm not buying it
To copy a couple of my own comments from elsewhere:
[T]he thing is the state usually doesn't need to whack them. Why would the US have had McAfee killed; what would be gained from it that couldn't just as well be gained from letting him rot in jail, be it in Spain or the US? And please don't try the old "to silence him / suppress the Secret Truths he knew!". A) The null hypothesis is that there are no such "Secret Truths"; and B) if anything, this "suspicious" death lends more weight, not less, to his deluded ravings. (As witnessed by much of this comment thread.)

and
How many people in high places -- billionaires and top politicians -- had hung out with McAfee, on his yacht possibly sticking their dicks where they shouldn't have stuck them? Feels much, much more plausible that Epstein was silenced than that McAfee would have been. At least AFAICR I haven't seen any even remotely credible reason why anyone would have needed McAfee silenced.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New I truly don't care.
He'd been a sorry figure for decades.

Fun fact! I got to meet him once. The fame of being "Mr. Anti-virus" was a bit beyond his understanding.

Wade.
     John McAfee found dead. - (static) - (3)
         The extradition was just approved! - (a6l6e6x)
         Conspiracy theorists already hinting (or outright claiming) that he was Epsteined. I'm not buying it - (CRConrad) - (1)
             I truly don't care. - (static)

For Wade, it is to wait.
38 ms