IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Rare events are great at destruction, not as much for creation/accumulation
--

Drew
New True, didn't think of that distinction.
The resulting compensatory rise of the mammals is a) an indirect effect, and b) not exactly "creation/accumulation", so me trying to refer to that would be kind'a cheating. Or at least pointless.

Hmm... Maybe the creation of the Moon, if we accept one of the various "created as a result of the collision of..." hypotheses. But yeah, pretty much a black swan among creation events.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     Extra Terrestrial Intelligence - (Andrew Grygus) - (29)
         I want that narrated and animated - (drook) - (11)
             He might be too expensive. - (static) - (10)
                 Tom, yes, but who's Derek? Oh, so that's Veritasium's name. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                     Whistler used to be better. - (static)
                     Whistler's enunciation grinds my gears. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                         Then there's those who get on my tits a little bit, but I like their content anyway - (pwhysall)
                         Ooh! Clint from LGR! - (static)
                         Holy shit, did I just forget or totally miss that those are different guys? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             Re: Holy shit, did I just forget or totally miss that those are different guys? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 So what? I'm equally many subscribers on both: Just one. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                     It's about confusing a very famous person with a not very famous person - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         Is that even a thing; are celebrities now gods, to not even *be confused for* mere mortals? -NT - (CRConrad)
         Re: Extra Terrestrial Intelligence - (pwhysall) - (2)
             The standard Sci-Fi solution - (drook)
             Yes, that's the point. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Nice article - (crazy) - (11)
             Water bombardment sounded so implausible when I first heard it - (drook) - (10)
                 Same. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     WTF is all this then? Sounded so to me too when I first heard -- i.e. just now. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         I had that same exact feeling when I was around 8 years old - (crazy) - (3)
                             I've gone down rabbit holes of his stuff before - (drook) - (2)
                                 I love his challenges - (crazy) - (1)
                                     Yup, some of them I wish we full length and with full instrumentation -NT - (drook)
                     I like this theory better - (drook) - (3)
                         The (non-bird) dinosaurs send their regards, wishing you were right. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Rare events are great at destruction, not as much for creation/accumulation -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 True, didn't think of that distinction. - (CRConrad)
         Interesting thoughts! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Same place where they had that big religious debate in the fourth century, right? - (CRConrad)

Wanted: Web developer, command line junkie getting his freak on.
91 ms