IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IreadLRPD

If all the bathrooms in your house are occupied and you're needing one, turn off the wi-fi.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New I have one bathroom in my house
No one should ever live in a house with one bathroom. It's a bad idea. It's the worst moment is when you find out you need a plumber.
New Second worst is ...
... when your mother-in-law keeps moving the plunger down to the basement next to the cleaning supplies. Because every time the 9-year-old uses too much TP you don't need the plunger in 2 minutes you need it NOW.
--

Drew
New She live with you, or does she come over every now and again just to do that?
New Lives with
--

Drew
New What's with all this plunger discussion on this site?
I think I may have used a plunger on my old toilet once many years ago when it got too much paper towels in it - is it really that common?

My current "low flow" isn't that good with paper, so once in a while it needs a second flush.

Of course, it is a bit violent (American Standard Champion 4). Their documentation says it'll flush a bucket of golf balls in a single flush. I haven't tested this because I very rarely shit golf balls.
New You don't live with a 9-year-old
--

Drew
New Re: What's with all this plunger discussion on this site?
yuppie fuckin 2 button flush toilets at my house. Saving up for an american standard
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     IreadLRPD - (lincoln) - (7)
         I have one bathroom in my house - (crazy) - (6)
             Second worst is ... - (drook) - (5)
                 She live with you, or does she come over every now and again just to do that? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Lives with -NT - (drook)
                 What's with all this plunger discussion on this site? - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     You don't live with a 9-year-old -NT - (drook)
                     Re: What's with all this plunger discussion on this site? - (boxley)

*gloat*
90 ms