IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm with BOx, except one small edit: A thugocracy albeit (rather flimsily) *disguised as* theocracy.
New Hasn't that been true of most of them?
--

Drew
     And, as everyone said it would happen - (lincoln) - (31)
         Like... Sees a dog, and her -=immediate=- reaction is to shoot[*] it? - (CRConrad) - (30)
             I'm glad the dog is okay - (crazy) - (1)
                 Context matters, too - (drook)
             Re: Like... Sees a dog, and her -=immediate=- reaction is to shoot[*] it? - (lincoln) - (27)
                 Texans are Americans. Invite them to use their secession option, or own them. -NT - (CRConrad) - (26)
                     My plan is . . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     The first has been prohibited since the Civil War - (malraux) - (16)
                         No, the other meaning of "own": This is your mess, own it. - (CRConrad) - (15)
                             Yeah, I knew what you meant. - (malraux) - (14)
                                 Yeah, I still don't get that. The French are not in a Union with Turkey, and didn't elect Erdogan. -NT - (CRConrad) - (13)
                                     The EU and the US are not (yet) analogous -NT - (pwhysall)
                                     Ah, thought they had been ratified. Hungary then. - (malraux) - (11)
                                         Don't forget the Vermont Republic ;-) -NT - (scoenye)
                                         EU Law is really quite optional - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                             As I said, the US has no mechanism for states to leave on their own - (malraux) - (1)
                                                 Yeah, so get back to us with your as-of-now-false equivalence in a couple hundred years. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         You've got your levels mixed up. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                             Well, I have noticed the regression of Turkey. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                                 from the news reports it is now a thugocracy as opposed to a theocracy - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     I'm with BOx, except one small edit: A thugocracy albeit (rather flimsily) *disguised as* theocracy. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         Hasn't that been true of most of them? -NT - (drook)
                                                     Whenever Turkey is in the news, it's always worse than we thought. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Re: You have a point. :) - (a6l6e6x)
                     Texans are a subset of Americans - (lincoln) - (7)
                         But, they can split into 5 states, if I recall correctly. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                             Oh, was that theirs? I may have misremembered the option. Thanks! -NT - (CRConrad)
                             Ironically, that limit does not apply to other states - (scoenye) - (3)
                                 As I got it, this was a boon, not a limit: Up to 5, Texas can just do it - it's pre-approved. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                     It applied to the Republic of Texas - (scoenye) - (1)
                                         If Californians keep moving to Texas . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Yes, that's what "Texans are Americans" means. Welcome to remedial first-grade English. -NT - (CRConrad)

I made you eggs. Straight from my womb to your plate!
61 ms