IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Amazon returns via Kohl's
I had to send something back to Amazon and I was given the choice to send it via UPS or Kohl's.

I sent it via Kohl's. I found out that Kohl's will package your return for you and give you a $5 Kohl's cash certificate to spend immediately for merely using them to send your Amazon return.

I suggest you go to Kohl's over UPS given the choice for this matter.
New It would cost me far more than $5 in time and travel . . .
. . to even find a Kohl's. UPS is 1 mile away.
New In my case they are both 1.5 mi away
New I've once returned Amazon via each UPS and Kohl's
Kohl's was definitely smoother and quicker. It was an item that would have cost more to ship than it was worth. But I don't think I had a choice which shipper to use.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I've done them through UPS . . .
. . real complicated. 1) Set package on counter with the return paper on top. 2) catch the eye of a UPS person. 3) when they nod, leave. About 30 seconds total.
     Amazon returns via Kohl's - (crazy) - (4)
         It would cost me far more than $5 in time and travel . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             In my case they are both 1.5 mi away -NT - (crazy)
         I've once returned Amazon via each UPS and Kohl's - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I've done them through UPS . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

Running on an Atari 800 with two extra 16KB memory banks.
48 ms