IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: All right, Peter!
I've got my second Moderna shot coming up. I had very low level tiredness on the first shot and no soreness. How bad was the reaction to the second shot?

I'm a little antsy because my gym trainer got a bad reaction to his first shot and developed a myocardial inflammation that they've seen in Covid patients. He'll be ok, but he spend half a week in the hospital.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New I was just reading about that this morning
Not your trainer specifically, just that they had seen myocardial inflammation for a few people so far, but not beyond normal incidence rates.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Re: 2nd Moderna shot.
For me the ache was on my back as well as the arm along with a headache and a mild temperature increase. I took some Acetaminophen and was just a bit less active than usual.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New got my 2nd Moderna shot yesterday
sore arm for the day, but that was it.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New That’s great!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Thanks for the feedback!
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     COVID19 jab #1 of 2 done - (pwhysall) - (26)
         All right, Peter! - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             Re: All right, Peter! - (hnick) - (5)
                 I was just reading about that this morning - (malraux)
                 Re: 2nd Moderna shot. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     got my 2nd Moderna shot yesterday - (lincoln) - (1)
                         That’s great! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Thanks for the feedback! -NT - (hnick)
         Youngest get just had his 2nd Pfizer - (malraux)
         Any urge yet to climb trees? -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
             Re: Any urge yet to climb trees? - (pwhysall)
         Pfizer #2 today, no issues so far after 11+ hours... -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
             Mine took 24 hrs before things started acting up - (scoenye)
             Got my second Moderna thursday - (hnick)
             Mine gave me narcolepsy the next day. -NT - (InThane) - (3)
                 I don't need injections to take naps. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     I'm still down. My wife isn't much better. -NT - (hnick)
                     I'm still down. My wife isn't much better. -NT - (hnick)
         Got the J&J Today. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
             Re: they must be among the most poorly designed Web sites in existence,... - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                 Yes, the CVS site was the best of them, by far. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                     Not sure if the problem was the coding or the timing - (drook) - (3)
                         It's always the coding. -NT - (malraux) - (2)
                             Probably, but ... - (drook) - (1)
                                 Even just turning the sequence would have been less grating - (scoenye)
             No side effects whatever. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Excellent! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Inside, they're not answering.
61 ms