IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Bosch"
stars Titus Welliver - and if that isn't the absolutely best name in Hollywood I don't know what is - as a Los Angeles homicide detective. 6 seasons available on Amazon Prime.

Unlike the typical cop show, where every murder gets solved in an hour (minus the 14 minutes of commercials and promos for other shows on the same channel), here they have 2 or 3 cases max for the whole season. This allows the writers to do good story development and good character development. It also shows how police work is tedious and takes time to get the information needed to solve a case, unlike typical network shows where the cops go from point A to point H through the miracle of crappy writing.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Seen only stray episodes, but: The coolest thing is that he's called "Harry", not "Bob".
New And guess what it's short for?
New Uh, yeah, that's what I meant.
Though I was rooting for "Jerry" for an episode or two, before I caught the "Harry". Still feels at least as fitting.

But yeah, "not Bob", because Robert B. GmbH & Co KG(1) is probably by far the more well-known bearer of the surname nowadays.

(1): Though they don't much do that any more; Bosch has probably switched over to a boring AG like so many others nowadays.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New I've seen it end to end
It's a wonderful show with great character development.
New "Bosch" will come back
Read a story in this morning's newspaper that the author has signed with Amazon Prime to do a spin-off series, which picks up after the end of the original series - and they've already signed Titus Welliver to continue in the lead role.

Thumbs up!

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New New season dropped a couple of days ago
New Yep, on my Prime watchlist
     "Bosch" - (lincoln) - (7)
         Seen only stray episodes, but: The coolest thing is that he's called "Harry", not "Bob". -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
             And guess what it's short for? -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Uh, yeah, that's what I meant. - (CRConrad)
         I've seen it end to end - (crazy)
         "Bosch" will come back - (lincoln) - (2)
             New season dropped a couple of days ago -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                 Yep, on my Prime watchlist -NT - (pwhysall)

Trust me...
73 ms