IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: And the public doesn't seem bovvered by it either
The Beeb cancelled 'enders and Bake Off, in favour of tedious "famous rich old man, who you already knew everything about, is dead at the tragically young age of only 99 years old, so here's some shitty Coldplay or some shit"

What did they think was going to happen?
New When the network already has the eulogy package produced and queued up ...
I think it's safe to say that's "news" about as much as "sun rose in the east".
--

Drew
New Tony Jay on Balloon-Juice says...
The BBC leadership has been Foxified/Murdoched (leadership was recruited from Murdoch's properties), so they like nothing better than to take the eye off BoJo's failures, disasters, etc. What better way than to spend tens of hours reviewing the glory of old Brittania??

Cheers,
Scott.
     Prince Philip checks out - (rcareaga) - (17)
         Some good articles are appearing about him. - (static) - (5)
             I'd never heard that about him - (drook) - (4)
                 Twitter dick_nixon has some tidbits, Obama had some comments. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     You do know Nixon died in 1994, well before Twitter? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Unpossible!! - (Another Scott)
                 oh yeah he was so well known for it they faked a cameo of him in the orginal brit sandford son movie -NT - (boxley)
         You'd never know, from looking at the UK news media -NT - (pwhysall) - (7)
             I thought they were obsessed with the royals? Or is it only the young, pretty ones they care about? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 Not only do Americans not get irony, they apparently can't do sarcasm, either. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Somewhat obvious in retrospect, I suppose -NT - (drook)
             And the public doesn't seem bovvered by it either - (malraux) - (3)
                 Re: And the public doesn't seem bovvered by it either - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     When the network already has the eulogy package produced and queued up ... - (drook) - (1)
                         Tony Jay on Balloon-Juice says... - (Another Scott)
         Fucking xenophobic, those Greeks -- or is it just the Guardian's writers? - (CRConrad) - (2)
             Well ... - (drook)
             The tenure was a bit short - (scoenye)

If I'm trying to do something that stupid, strong typing is the least of my problems.
89 ms