IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not only do Americans not get irony, they apparently can't do sarcasm, either.
New Somewhat obvious in retrospect, I suppose
--

Drew
     Prince Philip checks out - (rcareaga) - (17)
         Some good articles are appearing about him. - (static) - (5)
             I'd never heard that about him - (drook) - (4)
                 Twitter dick_nixon has some tidbits, Obama had some comments. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     You do know Nixon died in 1994, well before Twitter? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Unpossible!! - (Another Scott)
                 oh yeah he was so well known for it they faked a cameo of him in the orginal brit sandford son movie -NT - (boxley)
         You'd never know, from looking at the UK news media -NT - (pwhysall) - (7)
             I thought they were obsessed with the royals? Or is it only the young, pretty ones they care about? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 Not only do Americans not get irony, they apparently can't do sarcasm, either. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Somewhat obvious in retrospect, I suppose -NT - (drook)
             And the public doesn't seem bovvered by it either - (malraux) - (3)
                 Re: And the public doesn't seem bovvered by it either - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     When the network already has the eulogy package produced and queued up ... - (drook) - (1)
                         Tony Jay on Balloon-Juice says... - (Another Scott)
         Fucking xenophobic, those Greeks -- or is it just the Guardian's writers? - (CRConrad) - (2)
             Well ... - (drook)
             The tenure was a bit short - (scoenye)

I'd like to thank the Academy...
39 ms