IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 2 more weeks and I am fully vaccinated.
It is a feeling of partial relief; my wife and sons both have a few weeks to go before their seconds.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New getting the oneshot JJ saturday
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New All right!
My grandson had one last week. He had some achiness, but not enough to keep him from normal activity.

"One and done" is a definite advantage.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Oh, oh! A hold on J&J shots.
Out of 7 million given shots, 6 women had blood clots with one dying.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Real distributions have long tails.
https://twitter.com/EveryVoiceNC/status/1381952649600372736

Aylett Colston @EveryVoiceNC
Replying to @nycsouthpaw

Whereas something like 1 in 1,000 women per year taking birth control pills develop blood clots.

8:49 AM · Apr 13, 2021

Physicians need to keep an eye on this stuff. The rest of us should ignore it and get whatever vaccine we can as soon as we can.

My first shot is Friday!!

Cheers,
Scott.
New 1st one today (Pfizer). Next one 05/05. Yay!
New figures,right when it was easy to get an appt, will wait for windixie to contact me
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     2 more weeks and I am fully vaccinated. - (malraux) - (6)
         getting the oneshot JJ saturday -NT - (boxley) - (5)
             All right! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 Oh, oh! A hold on J&J shots. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     Real distributions have long tails. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         1st one today (Pfizer). Next one 05/05. Yay! -NT - (scoenye)
                     figures,right when it was easy to get an appt, will wait for windixie to contact me -NT - (boxley)

The mind boggles.
85 ms