IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New For the allergy sufferers out there:
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/seasonal-allergies-blame-male-trees

Unlike almost every other plant, gingko trees produce motile sperm, capable of swimming in pursuit of germination. Where human sperm each have a single tail, or flagellum, gingko sperm have around a thousand. “Once the pollen gets in your nose, it will germinate and start swimming up there to get to where it’s going,”
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New It's not pleasant to think about all the live stuff in the air.
The oaks are starting up around here. Not pleasant at all. :-(

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Is this a seasonal article like allergies?
About 20 years ago I had a house that had a tree that would cum all over my car. Yeah let's get that spelling right because let's face it Google voice dictate doesn't want cum to show up the way I needed it to come up that moment.

So anyway I'm comfortable with the fact that I have to scrub this crap off my car every goddamn day. And then I find out that my township only planted male trees. Cherry trees. Everywhere. And that cherry pollen shoved its way into my head so hard. I so hated cherry pollen season. They did that because they didn't want their garbage men to have to clean up cherries. No actual fruit required. We can have these pretty pretty trees. With all that pollen everywhere.
New And with only male trees, there's *more* pollen.
Because they can't find the female trees so they try harder.

Wade.
New my mask helped a lot in georgia for the past week. Pine pollen into the thousands count
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     For the allergy sufferers out there: - (malraux) - (4)
         It's not pleasant to think about all the live stuff in the air. - (Another Scott)
         Is this a seasonal article like allergies? - (crazy) - (1)
             And with only male trees, there's *more* pollen. - (static)
         my mask helped a lot in georgia for the past week. Pine pollen into the thousands count -NT - (boxley)

WoCFoC
70 ms