IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Obviously you are hinting at my wedding
I certainly remember it. Actually M thought I was on LSD that day. Just my extreme emotional reactions for the day. Nope, not at all.

The rabbi disobeyed instructions during the ceremony. There was a specific thing I didn't want and he decided to include. I have a crazy brother-in-law. Ex brother-in-law. He's got his internet clerical certificate. I could have fired that rabbi at that moment and just told John to step up and finish the ceremony. I had about 3 seconds before I decided that was a really bad idea and should not do that.

And you'll note that I am responding a day later because what kind of a****** would be playing on the web rather than paying attention to his wife on his 10-year anniversary? Yesterday was a good day.
Expand Edited by crazy April 9, 2021, 09:44:27 AM EDT
New Also, did I send pictures?
Do you want any? I got a bunch of professional pictures that I'm happy to send off to you if you wish. I simply do not do web postings of personal pictures. The stalkers have enough on me.
New No, I never got the pro ones, would love to see them
Still at the same email.

And congratulations.
--

Drew
New Okay give me a bit
I've got a bunch in my emails somewhere. If not then they're on a USB stick that I got to deal with. There's a particular one of me lying on you guys that I'd like to send your way.
New I've got a version of that Jenn took
--

Drew
     Who remembers what they were doing 10 years ago today? -NT - (drook) - (17)
         I don't know, but it might have been the same as today . . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Google Photos says I was in Jersey with some of you -NT - (drook) - (10)
             I went to a Beep Bash 10 or so years ago - (static) - (8)
                 My only one was in 2006. - (InThane) - (7)
                     Were you wearing a kilt? - (crazy) - (6)
                         Nope, no kilt. -NT - (InThane) - (1)
                             Then I think it was static. - (crazy)
                         No, that was Wade. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             Were you the one who gave me the cap? - (static) - (1)
                                 Yep! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         I was the kilted one! - (static)
             Speaking of photos - (crazy)
         Obviously you are hinting at my wedding - (crazy) - (4)
             Also, did I send pictures? - (crazy) - (3)
                 No, I never got the pro ones, would love to see them - (drook) - (2)
                     Okay give me a bit - (crazy) - (1)
                         I've got a version of that Jenn took -NT - (drook)

And on drums: The Pope!
101 ms