IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Who remembers what they were doing 10 years ago today?
--

Drew
New I don't know, but it might have been the same as today . . . .
. . toilet repair.
New Google Photos says I was in Jersey with some of you
--

Drew
New I went to a Beep Bash 10 or so years ago
That was in July, though, not April.

Actually, I think it was more than 10 years. More like 14 or 15. Because I was at a previous job and I've been in my current job 12 and a bit years.

Wade.
New My only one was in 2006.
Freshly divorced, a little lost, still figuring shit out. My dad has since moved back to the west coast, leaving me with no real reason to go east other than tourism.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New Were you wearing a kilt?
If not, who the hell came wearing a kilt?

I don't know if I've been to every beep bash but damn close. I was lucky enough to live 30 minutes away from the guy.

Beep? You out there? Who the hell knows. You were right on Tesla. Not much else, but you were right on Tesla.
New Nope, no kilt.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New Then I think it was static.
Static, was that you?
New No, that was Wade.
And that was the one and only time I was at a Beepfest.

Box drove me there.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Were you the one who gave me the cap?
I still have it. Embroidered with "I We They". :-)

Wade.
New Yep!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I was the kilted one!
And I believe I sold you an Aussie $5 bill, too. :-) A pretty piece of purple plastic.

Wade.
New Speaking of photos
We were at a beep bash together where there was a photo of me sitting at an outside table with a pile of drinks in front of me and a pile of you guys around me. Then there was a photo of me standing, possibly off balance, with the caption that was along lines of float like a butterfly sting like a bee, obviously a parody to Muhammad Ali versus my ability to stand at that moment. And loudly lecture while flailing around.

Do you know where these pictures are? Whose pictures are these? I'm thinking these might be pictures from Greg. Which means they might be disappearing off the internet if not already gone and I'd like to download them if possible.
Expand Edited by crazy April 9, 2021, 09:58:00 AM EDT
New Obviously you are hinting at my wedding
I certainly remember it. Actually M thought I was on LSD that day. Just my extreme emotional reactions for the day. Nope, not at all.

The rabbi disobeyed instructions during the ceremony. There was a specific thing I didn't want and he decided to include. I have a crazy brother-in-law. Ex brother-in-law. He's got his internet clerical certificate. I could have fired that rabbi at that moment and just told John to step up and finish the ceremony. I had about 3 seconds before I decided that was a really bad idea and should not do that.

And you'll note that I am responding a day later because what kind of a****** would be playing on the web rather than paying attention to his wife on his 10-year anniversary? Yesterday was a good day.
Expand Edited by crazy April 9, 2021, 09:44:27 AM EDT
New Also, did I send pictures?
Do you want any? I got a bunch of professional pictures that I'm happy to send off to you if you wish. I simply do not do web postings of personal pictures. The stalkers have enough on me.
New No, I never got the pro ones, would love to see them
Still at the same email.

And congratulations.
--

Drew
New Okay give me a bit
I've got a bunch in my emails somewhere. If not then they're on a USB stick that I got to deal with. There's a particular one of me lying on you guys that I'd like to send your way.
New I've got a version of that Jenn took
--

Drew
     Who remembers what they were doing 10 years ago today? -NT - (drook) - (17)
         I don't know, but it might have been the same as today . . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Google Photos says I was in Jersey with some of you -NT - (drook) - (10)
             I went to a Beep Bash 10 or so years ago - (static) - (8)
                 My only one was in 2006. - (InThane) - (7)
                     Were you wearing a kilt? - (crazy) - (6)
                         Nope, no kilt. -NT - (InThane) - (1)
                             Then I think it was static. - (crazy)
                         No, that was Wade. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             Were you the one who gave me the cap? - (static) - (1)
                                 Yep! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         I was the kilted one! - (static)
             Speaking of photos - (crazy)
         Obviously you are hinting at my wedding - (crazy) - (4)
             Also, did I send pictures? - (crazy) - (3)
                 No, I never got the pro ones, would love to see them - (drook) - (2)
                     Okay give me a bit - (crazy) - (1)
                         I've got a version of that Jenn took -NT - (drook)

NaN
95 ms